This post will help you learn how to edit a show.
In Wintix, go to Show
The Editing a show window appears. This post will discuss the Show information tab.
The Show information tab displays by default.
On this tab, you have many options.
- Event type Type a key word to describe the type of performance. Later, you can run reports by event type. You can designate your own categories; some common entries for this field are:
- Special Event
- GI (General Ledger) Code Type a key word to describe the department. Later, you can run reports by the general ledger entry. The purpose of this report is to group the shows and their money into a list for each department.
Tip: Note the navigation buttons in the lower right-hand corner. These tools allow you to access other existing shows and performances. You can select a show from the drop-down list or use the buttons to view the first, previous, next and last records in your list of shows.
- Keep track of seats remaining keeps a running tally of the number of seats available for sale for each performance. This is handy when you are viewing a list of performances and want to know which dates have the best availability. If you ever need to update this figure, just run the seats remaining report.
- Special ticket format Do you have a special show that just has to have an unusual ticket? Select this option and you can have a ticket format just for this show.
- Print labels while selling tix Mailing and/or ticket envelope labels as a normal part of the print labels while selling tix gives you the option to print sales routine.
- Edit date When you click this button, Wintix displays the Performance Setup window. Click here for instructions on how to use this feature.
- Add date Add one performance at at time.
- Delete date Delete one date. If you want to delete more than one date, select multiple dates by using the ctrl or shift key.
- Show notes This pop-up window shows you what has been entered in the Show info tab on the Internet options tab. This information is displayed in Webtix once someone clicks on the Purchase button.