Currently, there isn’t a report designed that will pull the promotional code field into it.
However, you can get a .dbf file or a spreadsheet file showing promotional codes that were used for online purchases.
In Wintix, go to:
- Mailing list | Generate a mailing list | Export email
- Choose a range of dates or by show, group, etc.
- On the fields to export tab, make sure the field mainsale.promocode is checked, along with any other fields you want on the spreadsheet.
- Click on the tab labeled Edit the query.
- Click on the button labeled Export list.
- That will create the file showing a list of customers who purchased tickets – you can sort by the promo code field on the spreadsheet.