One of our customers reported that some people in the box office were unable to run Wintix off the server. The first error was a missing .dll file. Once they replaced the missing library file, the client PC just beeped when the wintix.exe file was executed.
What is probably happening is that one of their dll’s got corrupted. The easiest way to do this is to fix this is to do a install the replacement dll’s.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nwsh208bkszdf2a/HO_KrHWdr-
- Click on the Wintix 5 folder
- Then click on VFP9DLLSetup.exe
- Save the file to your computer
- Run the file and let it install
- You should be able to open Wintix