Most of your subscribers will renew. They usually do this in response to your first renewal campaign. A few of them will forget and need to be reminded. You do not want to be sending the same information to people that have already renewed their subscription. The solution is to subtract the people who have already renewed from last season’s subscribers.
- Get a mailing list for everyone who purchased last season.
- Get another mailing list for everyone who purchased this season.
- Subtract the current names from last season’s names.
If you do not know how to get lists of subscribers, look at https://www.centerstageticketing.com/help/2011/01/list-of-everyone-who-purchased-for-an-entire-season/
- This function is under Mailing list | Utilities | Compare 2 files (subtraction)
- When you are finished, you will be asked to confirm.