The way to do this is to compare your entire mailing list to reports. For each show you want to include in creating this mailing list do the following:
- Go to Reports | by Show | Run of Show
- Choose your show, choose DBF file, choose all records, then click on run the report. NOTE: You may already have a file called runofshowreport, so you will need to rename it or overwrite it with this report).
- Follow the same steps as above, but this time, append to the file named runofshowreport (see screenshot below).
- Keep doing this until you’ve run a report for all shows you want included in it.
- Next, go to Mailing list | Generate a list | Create a new list, making sure you click on dbf file.
- Go to Mailing list | Utilities | Compare 2 files (subtraction).
- Choose your mailing list dbf file in the left hand window.
- Choose your runofshowreport.dbf in the right hand window.
- Click on compare the files, say Yes when it asks you if this is what you want.