An update has been posted. since the last update in October, the changes are as follows:
* QuitNow.prg checks to see if the clerk has backup permission before suggesting that they backup.
* EmailExport will attempt to create a temporary file on the desktop. If it can, the desktop will be the default destination. Otherwise, it uses .\Output as the destination. Done to handle differences in Windows installations.
* Editing a customer record has the notify flags defaulting to not visible. This stops a confusing flash on slow connections.
* Editing a seating plan can be enlarged with a max button.
* Pay type report for a day now has the option for custom reports
* Printing a ticket from salesRec defaults to printing everything
* User name is the first field in the login form
* SalesRec.TixPrnDate has a re-done field for the datetime.
* Selecting a performance for reports defaults to the performance of the day
* Searching for a sale by name has an option to select ascending or descending.
* Doing an exchange can be done by double-clicking on the performance in SalesRecPerformanceChange.
* Adding a new name has the optin_email_list defaulting to 1.
* The last login name is saved to a text file: LastLogin.txt
* TixprintByDay supports printing for only 1 clerk
* Performance report supports the House manager alert as a separate checkbox.
* Adding a record to a sale automatically re-totals the sale
* Changed to copyright notice to 1985-2011
- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Coronavirus information
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Gift cards
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package/season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Updates – Webtix
- Updates – Wintix
- Video tutorial
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Wintix 6