If someone can’t do an exchange to a different performance or show, they may not have permission to do so.
To see if they do, or to grant that permission, you have to be a Webtix administrator.If you are an admin, go to:
- Edit the list of users
- Log in as sysadm (the default password for sysadm is also sysadm, unless it has been changed by someone at your theater)
- A window titled Clerks, passwords and permissions will appear.
- Click on a clerk
- Click Permissions
- Make sure the box labeled Exchange performances restricted to current show is UN-checked
- Click Save
- Close the Clerks, passwords and permissions window
- Have the clerk log out of Wintix, then log back in
- They should now be able to exchange seats not only to the same show/performance, but also to a different show/performance