- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package
- Season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Webtix updates
- Wintix 6
- Are there printer compatibility issues if you run Windows 7 on one computer and Window 10 on another?
- Check media error instructions for the Godex RT200i printer
- Do not use special characters in a discount code name for Webtix 6!
- Are you quick sales missing seat numbers?
- Getting the error “Wintix6.exe doesn’t exist in c:Wintix6.exe” when downloading a Wintix 6 update?
Monthly Archives: March 2018
This is especially for you Wintix 6 users out there! Wintix 6 now puts these nice shaded boxes around each sales record on the report. The problem is that if you need to print the report, it could well make … Continue reading
A Wintix/Webtix user was concerned about seats that looked available in-house… … but not online… They were concerned that it might create a double sale. Their concerns were unfounded as Wintix will not allow a double sale to happen. What … Continue reading
If someone is renting your facility and only produces one or two events a year, it may not make sense for them to have their own Wintix software. You can sell tickets to their event using your own Wintix software … Continue reading
There is a reason why people are using newer, better browsers than IE. It’s the devil of browsers and making anything work in it is a real pain for programmers, as it’s never been developer friendly. Statistically, its only used … Continue reading