A deal can seem especially exciting if it’s something available for only a short time – like a one-day sale.
During the winter holiday season, there are a lot of time-sensitive deals like Black Friday or Cyber Monday happening, but why limit yourself to just one time of year? If you think creatively, you can devise compelling short-term offers and promote them to your patrons so they can conveniently buy them online.
- Enter the discounted price categories in your show.
- On the day(s) of the sale, make those prices available online and remove the regular prices.
- When the sale is over, remove the discounted prices and make the regular prices available by going to Edit a show | <select performance> | Internet options | Domains.
- You can also enter HTML in the show info/performance info fields to announce the discount prices.
- Here is an example: We entered the following in Show | Edit a show | Edit date | Perfinfo1 and Perfinfo2:
<font color=”red” size=”3″> Cyber Monday discount prices available today only! 11/28/2016</font>
It looks like this: