Are you getting any of the following error messages when you try to download a Wintix update?
When you get those messages:
- You may need to update your startwintix5.exe file.
- If your startwintix5.exe is older than 2014, you will need a new one.
- This is a link to the file in our drop box:
- Save the file in the Downloads directory, then cut it from that directory (CTL+C) and paste it into C:/Tix7 (CTL+V)
- Replace the old file that’s currently there (Move and replace)
- NOTE: if you get Unspecified Error 0x80004005 when trying to manually extract the file from the .zip file, that is a Windows error with extracting files from a zip file.