Do you have a show that requires a unique logo or image (a special ticket format) or do you need to add a logo/image to your default ticket format?
To attach a logo or image to your default ticket format (lasertix.lbx)
- First, save the logo/image file into the Tix7 directory (C:\Tix7)
- Go to File | Ticket setup | Windows printer setup
To attach a logo or image to a ‘Special Ticket Format’ (STF)
- Go to Show | Edit a show
- Click on the Settings button (next to the Special ticket format checkbox on the lower left side of the Editing a show window)
- Then click Windows printer setup
- Click on the black and blue OLE button on the toolbar (usually at the top of the screen). The button will stay highlighted.
NOTE: The following instructions apply to adding an image to both the special ticket format and default format (lasertix.lbx).
- Draw a box in the blank area that you want to place the logo or image and the properties box will appear.
- Click on the … (ellipsis) button beside the Control Source field.
- That will open a Windows dialogue box. The dialogue box should automatically open to C:\Tix7
- Click on the logo/image file you saved into that directory
- Then click OK
- You’re now back to the Picture/OLE Bound Properties window for the image you just added.
- In the field If source and frame are different sizes, select Scale contents and retain shape.
- Click OK
- Now you have your logo/image added to your ticket format
- Now click File | Save and you’re done.