Need for someone who doesn’t have Wintix installed to see which seats are open and which seats are sold for a performance?
First, they will need access to the Webtix admin site.
- Go to Tools | Password | Edit the list of users
- Click the Add a new clerk button
- Click on Permissions and scroll down and check the box Webtix – access the administration page
- Log in to the Webtix admin site and click Report for a single performance.
- Choose a show and performance.
- Check the Seating chart box and any other boxes you wish.
- Click View the performance report button.
- If you wish to print it, do a CTL-A, CTL-C, then paste it into a WORD DOCUMENT.