When selling tickets to an event that is general admission (no seating chart used) and you need to sell a complimentary or special priced ticket, in Wintix go to:
- Sale | Regular Sale | Select the Show <General Admission Show with no chart attached. | Select the Seats.
- The Comps and Special Price tickets are on the right side of that same screen.
- Enter the number of comps or special tickets with the correct price in the appropriate box.
- When you get to the Finish the sale tab, you will see the tickets correctly accounted for.
- If you want to determine how many comps or special prices were given in each performance, go to Reports, by show, single performance, 1 category only.
- Check the box 1 category only and make your choice of categories.
- You can then choose to either browse or run the report.