Say a customer purchased multiple tickets to one performance on Webtix. They want to change the date attending for one of the people in their party.
How do you do that and be sure the exchange reflects correctly in your reports?
What you want to do is a Partial exchange to a different performance.
- Go to Sales | Sales records and search for the sale by name or by sale number.
- Click on the Other information tab.
- Click the Partial exchange to a different performance button.
- A box will appear:
Do you want to:
1. Exchange all (number of seats on the sale) seats
2. Exchange some of these seats
- Double click on option 2 – Exchange some of these seats.
- Another window will pop up, displaying the seat number(s).
- Highlight the seat(s) that you want to exchange.
- Click Exchange.
- The Select the new performance window appears.
- Choose the show on the left side of the window.
- Choose the performance date on the right side of the window.
- Click Select.
- A message pops up – This is permanent: Do you really want to exchange these seats for a different performance?
- Click Yes.
- The seating chart for the new show/performance pops up.
- Choose the number of seats on the new chart at the correct price category.
- Click OK.
- A yellow box appears – New sale added.
- Choose the appropriate option: 1. Keep the original sale date, or 2. Update the sale date to the current date.
- Click OK.
- You will now be able to print tickets to the new show/performance from the new sale record.