You don’t need to create and use a Special Ticket Format (STF) unless the ticket for that show will be different from the default ticket.
So, when would you use a STF?
- If the show has a logo that is show specific.
- If you want the ticket format to convey any special information that wouldn’t pertain to other shows.
- If you want to use special fonts for a show that you wouldn’t use for all shows.
Here’s how to create one:
- Go to Show | Edit a show
- Check the Special Ticket Format box and click the Settings button.
- A new window will appear.
- Click the Windows printer setup button.
- The special ticket format layout window will appear. This is where you will make your changes.
- NOTE: Wintix automatically renames lasertix.lbx to the Special Ticket Format name. Wintix will assign the name that appears in your Abbrev field under Show | Edit a show.
- Now, you need to confirm that the tickets will print to the correct printer.
- Click on File | Page setup.
- The selected printer will display in the Page Setup window.
- If the correct printer does not appear, click here for instructions on what to do next.